While visiting LEGOLAND Florida last week (read Tips for a Day Trip to Legoland Florida) I found out some great information on their new hotel that is set to April 7, 2017. LEGOLAND is definitely taking the cool and unique factor to the next level with the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. And they are already taking reservations and offering limited time savings of 20%!
All the details on the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
- Located near the LEGOLAND theme park in Winter Haven, FL
- Construction is currently in progress. Grand opening is April 7, 2017.
- There will be 83 beach-themed bungalows. Each bungalow houses two separate accommodations resulting in 166 rooms.
- Each accommodation sleeps up to five people.
- Each bungalow will include a shaded patio.
- There will be several play areas at the resort providing the kids a place to slide, swing, jump and climb outside.
- The resort’s largest themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area and Bricks Beach Bar offering food and drinks.
- The Lighthouse, will include Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, serving a FREE breakfast for all Beach Retreat guests, as well as offering lunch and dinner options that all will enjoy.
- Palm Tree Traders will be a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the new LEGO NINJAGO® World when it opens.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat Bungalow Photos
The bungalows were designed with the same attention to detail as the LEGOLAND Hotel. Each with the bright colorful LEGO decor one would expect.
What do you think? Would your family enjoy staying here?
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for the latest news, photos and more from LEGOLAND Florida and other family travel spots!
(All Photo Credits / LEGOLAND Florida Resort, Chip Litherland)