Even I need a time out sometimes. #WhatULuv
Luvs commitment to parents
Parenthood can often feel like a roller coaster ride, but over time experienced parents learn to take it all in stride. We learn to value the things that help us get through each day. The things that make our lives a little bit easier – from a neighbor who always lends a hand to great products that get the job done and don’t break the bank (like Luvs).
As the official diaper of experienced parents, Luvs is committed to providing parents with value. Luvs recognize that parenting can be difficult, so they help by making diapering simple. Luvs conducted a formal poll of moms across the country to take a look at parenting like it really is and uncover what they truly value most. The survey found that:
- Nearly 2 in 3 moms have never taken a day completely for themselves.
- 81% of moms would prefer an entire day off from housework than dinner with their celebrity crush.
- 87% of moms agree, the first time their child slept through the night was one of their best parenting times yet.
- Even a short spurt of “me” time goes a long way! A quarter of moms surveyed stated that they felt an uninterrupted shower was more relaxing than a day at the spa.
- Other major moments moms value more now than before they became parents include sleeping past sunrise, watching television and movies that aren’t cartoons, and having an interrupted phone conversation.
Are you one of the moms that rarely has a time out for herself?
If you had several uninterprupted hours of free time how would you spend it? For me, a perfect time out would be a long bath (without little eyes watching) followed by some netflix binge (that is not seen on Sprout or Disney Jr) as my me time.
Luvs recently introduced the new and improved Luvs Ultra Leakguard Diapers with NightLock Plus™. Softer and more absorbent than before*, with large stretch tabs for easy fastening, ultra-leakage protection and a money-back guarantee, Luvs provide features babies and parents need for less cost than premium brands.
And because I know you Luv savings, here’s a $1 off coupon you can print!
** The Luvs Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research (www.wakefieldresearch.com) among 500 U.S. moms of children ages 3 and under, between October 19th and October 26th, 2016. This post was made possible by iConnect and Luvs. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.
I want to inspire you to spend authentic time with your family! From playtime to travel. Whether you explore your city, state or the world, just get out and see, do and eat new things! And I strive to encourage women to pursue their dreams. In addition to my favorite job of being the mother to two crazy little kids, I am the Marketing & Events Director for Housewives In The City South Florida, a freelance travel writer, and manage digital marketing for small businesses. Let’s connect!